Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You know when you get a color stuck in your head?

I have been having a thing for Hawaiian Punch sugar free purple smash punch drink sticks lately (Walmart, 8 for a buck) and I just ran into the kitchen to make my "nightly beverage" before heading up to do our nightly ritual of an episode of 24 and reading.  :)    I'm lucky my hubby and I love the same shows (and that our local library has an extensive collection of tv shows on dvd to check out).  









So I'm feeling kinda purple and found a file of cards I did one month with a decidedly purple kit. Keep in mind these cards/projects were made years ago so they are "out of date" to some, but I still find myself gravitating to the same companies/styles over and over throughout the years.  I might not always pick out the same papers that others would put in a kit but they are certainly fun to open the box and go through the goodies therein. 

I'm thinking of joining a kit club for the simple fact that those boxes are so fun and inspirational, and am leaning towards a few at the moment.  Thinking I might ask for a couple samples for Christmas just to try them out.  Since I've purged so much of my stash, it feels good to know where my stuff is!    Trying to fit my paper into the formal dining room has been a challenge but I'm about ready to take some pics.  It's even decorated for fall.  :)   You know how the thought of taking photos and sharing them motivates you to complete that cleaning you've been putting off?  

No comments: