Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin spice candle and a rainy day

Love the smell of pumpkin spice, love a fun Saturday with little to do, and love the 15 racks of drying salmon currently housed in my garage to prep for being smoked later tonight.   All I need now is a 24 oz iced Americano and some paper, and I'd be in heaven.  :)

Hubby is out meeting for the first time with a local flickr group, which is really cool and I'm so proud of him for testing it out!  Getting to be this "age" in our lives shows you how nice it is to make time for your hobbies - they definitely increase the happiness quotient.  :)

I'm off to a really awesome local scrapbook store in Lynnwood called Lasting Memories to get some Imaginisce paper.  They are having design team opportunities and I love their stuff.  Why not give it a whirl?

We are having card night (canasta), good pizza and salad finished with some toffee brownies.  I think I'll have time to show my fun sis in law how to make these paper bag books like the one I did three years ago (I'm sensing a common theme - most of my scrapping/crafting I've been posting was done three years ago, when I had the scanner hooked up.  :)   Time to take care of that as well!)





 

No comments: