Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting it together...organization style.

We moved over 2 years ago at which time I consolidated my scrap area from an entire family room to the formal dining room.  I want my dining room to look like a dining room, so I try to arrange the supplies in the less obtrusive manner possible.  I taught classes for years so I accumulated a lot of supplies, many of which I have donated to my daughter's school or day care, to the Ronald McDonald house, etc.  There is still too much for the dining room, and I'm trying to figure out what I can "live without" while organizing the paper in a manner to make it easy to find what I need. 

On a happy note, I figured out a simple Christmas card and cut the papers for it this weekend, so now I just need to assemble and print out text for the inside.  After 2 years of barely sending out a minimum amount of cards, it feels good to get it together early for a change!   Since I'm not a scrapper that is determined to use the latest and greatest, and most of my friends/relatives don't know when a certain design of paper came out anyway (nor would they ever care!), I am finally using that KI Memories paper I bought in 2006 intending to use.  :)    I cut out 300 little trees and by golly, they will be used!   :)  

No comments: