Thursday, October 29, 2009

Family humor


Some people make flowerly sweet layouts about how perfect their family is.  Some people write poems and compose sonnets about the beauty that is their children.  I like to laugh, and I like to laugh at myself (that has taken years to accomplish).  I think scrapping the humor in life is important - it isn't all sonnets and sunbursts and marble halls (had an Anne of Green Gables moment) so let's embrace the fun!  :)   I like to smile - it makes life more enjoyable. 

An old layout (is 2006 old?  I think in scrapbooking years it is considered old -but I still love this polka dot SEI paper!) from the Scraps Ahoy era.  I will stop short of framing this photo and adding it to the hallway.  :)

1 comment:

April said...

lol I love this! Totally made me smile. :)