Saturday, October 31, 2009

With just a few scraps


I have many pieces of left over paper from layouts previously scrapped, and whether it was due to color or pattern or a combination of something, I couldn't bring myself to get rid of these sets of paper.   I pulled out some gorgeous turquoise and lime combination scraps I had for years (3 sheets of about 6x12) with some black and white cardstock scraps, and made some cards.  I have a bucket of "stuff" for cards - various stickers, rub ons, circles I die cutted 6+ years ago, etc.   In 2 hours while watching The Changeling dvd (thank you Sno-Isle Library, who I love more than Blockbuster), I made these 21 cards with some scraps, ink and "card parts."    

I have many more sets of paper scraps and can't wait to get to them this fall!   I have made it my goal to get all scrapbook-related items out of the den, so I need to finally use them.  My work is having a craft sale for a fundraiser so looks like I have a great motivation to get some more done (for our holiday families my company sponsors).  Win win!

No comments: