Monday, October 19, 2009

Running into random layouts

I haven been purging and organizing my scrap space (aka the formal dining room) as of late to make it actually look like a dining room and not so much a craft explosion.   I decided to take a peek at where I had put some layouts that needed to be added to albums (they were awaiting in the entertainment center in the family room of course -  make sense?).  I can't believe how many class layouts I have that just need photos and journaling added - probably 50?   I should have fun going through pictures and picking out matches to get that many more layouts done and in albums.   Feels good to be able to use up what I have - and not to hate layouts I did in 2004, 2005, 2006....   I know I have a simple style but there is the upside to that - like a good Pendleton wool skirt, it will always feel like your classic style.   My mom was right about that one.  Now if my hips would agree to wearing pleated plaid kilts again....   


No comments: