Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting ready for New Years!

I usually wait until after the New Year to take down the Christmas decorations, but I'm feeling antsy to just get it done.  I want to declutter the house and that seems to be part of it - getting all the "excess" stuff put away.   While I love the tree and the pretty white lights, I am ready to have them go away again for the year.   Looking forward to making a room shift between the living room and family room next month!  

We've been painting a lot and finally have the PERFECT soft sage green in our master bedroom.  So thankful for a hubby that painted it as a surprise for me this summer - and didn't get incensed when I said "thank you, but the color isn't right...."     He loves the new color too.  :)   Mint green is awesome in Florida but not so much in a bedroom with lots of oak furniture.  

No comments: