Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday cards!


Spent a lovely Sunday afternoon with my awesome mother-in-law at Melissa's stamping workshop - Christmas card season!   I love love love making Christmas cards and it puts me in the holiday mood.  The Stampin' Up sets are so easy to work with and Melissa made it so easy to go in and get these cards done. I'm still not quite finished but when complete, will have 27 wonderful cards to send this year.  I love checking the mailbox every day around Christmas to find greetings from friends around the country.  :)  


If you need to order any Stampin' Up products, Melissa's website is:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/melissastamps/

3 comments:

MamaBug said...

Hey lady!! Great to see you in the blog world. I started in July myself. ;) I spent a few minutes and read your whole blog. It's FANTASTIC to see your work again. I didn't realize how much I've missed it. :D Kudos to you for using up your stash and making use of great (if dated, hahaha) papers. You are right, the vast majority of people will not know or care. Love ya!!!

Becky said...

Cute cards, Micki! Welcome to the blog world! :)

Missy said...

Thanks for the shout out Micki!